How i was forced to sign an autograph on a lady’s B**bs – Actor opens up


Popular Nollywood actor has recalled how he was forced to sign an autograph on a lady’s b**bs.

According to him, it happened the first time he travelled to Ireland, when a Nigerian lady saw him and insisted he must sign an autograph on her b**bs.

He said he was scared and couldn’t, but a white man standing around who was watching encouraged him to. Hear what he told Saturday Beats;

“The first time I went to Ireland, a lady saw me and raised her shirt asking me to sign my autograph on her breast. I was really embarrassed.

She was a Nigerian probably based in Ireland and when she saw me, she shouted my name and told me I must sign on her b**bs.

When a white man saw her and asked who I was, she said I was a big movie star from Africa, comparing me with Denzel Washington.

I had to sign on her breast because she told me that if I did not do so, she would not put down her shirt and it was very cold. I inscribed my signature on her breast while trying not to touch it.”

About Darkyfobia

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment